Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's Your Jam?

This morning I am definitely tired after my little run. My body isn't hurting, but I can tell that my body was worked. It's a great feeling isn't? To know that your effort towards running is affecting your body. Even though I am slightly tired I feel ready to take on another run today!

I think I will try the treadmill again today because I have a busy schedule on MWF and it just seems more convenient for my schedule today. Does anyone else feel this way sometimes? That they run on a treadmill instead of outside or on a track because of the convenience of it at the time?

Today I want to add a little beat to my step so....what are your favorite songs to run to? Send me a list I would love to hear what you guys listen to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment