Monday, February 27, 2012

Running Here I Come!

Today is the day that I will start becoming a runner! For my thirty day immersion study I will be working to build a habit of running so that I may use running as a coping strategy for stress and other factors. I've always admired habitual runners so I decided I to become one! During this thirty day process I want to better understand what goes on in the mind of a runner and how self-discipline plays a role in creating a habitual runner. At the end of this thirty day immersion study I hope to have establish a running habit of my own to not only better my mind, but to better my health as well. I will be posting my progress throughout my journey, what I feel, what I think, and if/how running is affecting me. I would love for you to follow in my progress and experience my journey with me. Let me know what you think, if you have questions, or if you want to add some thoughts to my study. Now lets go out and run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment